COVID-19 SAFETY STATEMENT
At HAII, we believe it is our responsibility to provide exceptional patient care in a clean, sanitary environment. Patients have a choice of where to receive their exams, and we at HAII feel we can provide a safer environment for patient diagnostic testing than our hospital counterparts, in the wake of this outbreak. We are continuously monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and updating our policies as needed to ensure our patients, staff, and visitors continue to stay safe in our facility.
As we continue to monitor the situation, we’d like to inform you about additional measures we are taking at this time to keep our clinical environment safe:
· Added extra hand sanitizers throughout the office waiting areas for your use. Please be courteous of usage as supplies are in high demand and limited.
· Our staff will be disinfecting patient areas as well as machinery constantly.
· We will provide masks to patients who are coughing, sneezing, or running a fever. CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
· We will be providing a separate waiting area for our PET patients, as these patients are already battling illness.
· We will encourage all to wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom.
We are proactively watching out for your health. The health and safety of our patients, staff, and visitors continues to be our number one priority. We will continue to stay updated and evaluate additional measures as needed to protect all.
Mahalo for choosing HAII for your clinical needs,
Hawaii Advanced Imagining Institute Management